Who am I

Caroline of Running With Scissors


I was born in Johannesburg in 1987. My great grandparents immigrated to South Africa from Lithuania. There was always a piano playing in our house... something bubbling on the stove. Happy iddylic and all of that... most of the time. My love of photography comes from my father. He was a professional colour printet at Citylab for many years and had a lot of images lying around his office. One day we were standing by a pool admiring the reflection the clouds were forming in the water and he suggested I capture it with my point and shoot camera. From then on I needed to have a camera with me, major events, day to day, slowly I began to see images everywhere. And yes I am sure this story is like so many others you have heard before, but for me, it is mine.

No comments: